Check here ice cream milkshake menu how to make Official and Updated List with ice cream milkshake menu how to make Prices. If you are an Ice Cream Lover and Want to see ice cream milkshake menu how to make Online then check the details given here all about ice cream milkshake menu how to make.
Although ice cream cones are the best thing on a hot summer day, they can sometimes get messy. The milkshake is the answer. The classic soda shop favorite, the milkshake, is creamy, delicious, and portable. Milkshakes can be enjoyed as a dessert or as a thirst quencher.
They are the perfect canvas to explore a wide range of delicious flavors. There are 50 options to spice up your summer milkshakes, including classics like vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
Each recipe makes 2 milkshakes.
1. Vanilla: Mix 1 pint vanilla ice-cream, 1/4 cup milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla with a pinch salt.
2. Toasted Marshmallow Bake 8 marshmallows on foil and turn them until golden. Make Vanilla Milkshakes (No. 1. Add 6 of the toasted marshmallows. Finish by topping with the remaining marshmallows.
3. Make S’mores: Bake 8 marshmallows on foil and turn them until golden brown. Mix 1/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 6 toasted marshmallows together to make 1 pint of chocolate ice cream. Add crushed graham crackers to the top.
4. Port and Fig: Heat 1 cup port and 1/3-cup chopped dried figs to reduce the liquid by half. Cool and then add 1 tablespoon of port. Make Vanilla Milkshakes (No. 1); Layer in glasses with the port mixture.
5. Strawberry: Mix 1 pint strawberry cream, 1 cup strawberries, and 1/4 cup milk.
6. Mix Berry: Strawberry Milkshakes (No. 5), replace the strawberries with 1/2 cup each blueberries and raspberries.
7. Strawberry Rhubarb: Cook 1 1/2 cups sliced rhubarb with 2 tablespoons of sugar and water until soft. Let cool. Blend 1/2 cup milk with 1 pint strawberry ice cream.
8. Chocolate Mix: 1 pint of chocolate ice cream, 1/4 c cream, and 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
9. Corn Cereal Steep 1 and 1/2 cups sweetened corn cereal (such like Cap’n Crunch), in 1 and 1/2 cups hot milk for 30 minutes. Strain the mixture and place in an ice cube tray. Blend the frozen milk cubes and 1 pint vanilla cream with 1 cup cereal. Add more cereal.
10. Chocolate Banana: Mix 1 pint of chocolate ice cream, 2 frozen bananas, and 1/4 cup chocolate milk.
11. Peanut Butter Banana: Make Chocolate Banana Milkshakes Add 1/2 cup peanut butter.
12. Boozy Banana: Make Chocolate-Banana Milkshakes (No. 10), add 2 tablespoons of rum.
13. Lemon Meringue – Combine 1 cup each vanilla frozen yogurt and lemon sorbet, 1/4 cup milk, and 2 tablespoons of jarred lemon cream; pour into glasses. Mix 2 egg whites with 2 tablespoons of superfine sugar to make stiff. Use a kitchen torch to brown the shakes.
14. Raspberry Pavlova – Make Lemon Meringue Milkshakes 13) Replace the lemon sorbet by raspberry sorbet, and 1/2 cup raspberries in the lemon curd. Cookies and Cream (No. 23), Pina Colada (No. 16), Malted Mocha Chip (No. 30)
15. Key lime: Mix 1 pint of vanilla frozen yogurt with 1/2 cup milk and the zest and flavor of 6 Key limes.
16. Pina Colada – Mix 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt with 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks and 1 tablespoon cream coconut. Add 2 ounces dark Rum. Garnish with pineapple.
17. Coconut Tres Leches Mix 1 pint vanilla Ice Cream with 2 tablespoons each of sweetened condensed milk or cream of coconut. Mix 1/2 cup cubes of toasted pound cake. Add toasted coconut shredded.
18. Maple-Walnut Mix: 1 pint vanilla, 1/2 cup milk, and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. In each glass, add jarred walnuts in syrup and then top it with the ice cream mixture.
19. Mango Yogurt: Mix 1 pint mango sorbet with 1 chopped mango, and 1/3 cup plain yogurt or kefir. Add chopped mango.
20. Mint Julep Mix 1 cup each vanilla frozen yogurt and mint ice cream with 2 ounces of bourbon. Add mint leaves to the top.
21. Mexican Chocolate: Mix 1 pint of chocolate ice cream with 2 tablespoons milk, 1 teaspoon sweetened condensed milk, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Add turbinado sugar.
22. Mexican Vanilla: Bring 2 cups milk to a boil, along with 1/4 cup masa Harina (instant corn flour), 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and a pinch cinnamon. Stir until smooth. Let cool. Mix with 1 pint vanilla Ice Cream.
23. Cookies & Cream: Soak 1 c. chocolate wafer cookies in 1/4 c milk until they become soft. Combine 1 pint vanilla cream with the mixture. Add more cookies.
24. Mint Cookies & Cream: Make Cookies & Cream Milkshakes (No. 23) Replace vanilla ice cream by mint-chocolate chips ice cream
25. Pumpkin pie: Combine 1/2 stick of salted butter with 1 cup crumbled Graham crackers in an oven-proof dish. Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes. Cool. Combine 1/2 cup milk and 1 pint pumpkin cream. Add the graham cracker crunch.
26. Cannoli Mix: 2 cups ricotta and 1 pint vanilla frozenyogurt, 1/4 cup each milk, confectioners’ sugar, 2 teaspoons chopped candied orange peel, and a dash cinnamon. Add chocolate chips.
27. Chocolate Peanut Butter: Mix 1 pint of chocolate ice cream with 1/2 cup peanut butter and milk. Add chopped honey-roasted peanuts to the top.
28. Chocolate Cashew: Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshakes 26. Replace peanut butter with cashew butter. Sprinkle with chopped salted cashews.
29. Mocha Mix 1 cup each of chocolate ice cream or coffee icecream, 2 tablespoons milk, and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup.
30. Chocolate Malted Mocha Chip Mix 1 cup each of chocolate ice cream or coffee ice cream with 3 tablespoons malted Milk Powder, 2 tablespoons milk, and 1/4 cup chocolate chips
31. Nutella: Blend 1-pint vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup Nutella and 1/4 cup milk.
32. Mocha – Hazelnut: Mix 1 cup vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup each of chocolate ice cream and coffee ice cream, and 2 teaspoons each milk and Nutella.
33. Olive oil: Blend 1 pint vanilla cream, 1/4 cup milk, and 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Flaky sea salt can be added to the top.
34. Olive Oil Almond: Make Olive Oil Milkshakes 33. Replace the milk with almond milk. Add chopped and toasted almonds to the top.
35. Black Raspberry: Mix 1 pint of black raspberry ice cream with 1/4 cup each raspberry and seltzer and 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Add whipped cream.
36. Date Cook 1/2 cup chopped dates in 1 Cup water until soft. Drain and let cool. Mix 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt with 1/4 cup buttermilk, 2 teaspoons lemon zest.
37. Coconut Hot Fudge: Microwave 1/2 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate, 1/4 cup each cream, and sweetened condensed dairy, stirring often, until melted. Combine 1/4 cup milk and 1 pint coconut cream. Layer the hot fudge in glasses. Add toasted shaved chocolate to top it all.
38. Spumoni Make the coconut-hot fudge milkshakes (No. 37). Make syrup by boiling 1 cup of pitted cherries, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Let cool. Mix 1/4 cup milk and 1 pint of pistachio cream; pour into glasses and top with hot fudge and cherries.
39. Peanut Butter Cup Hot Fudge Milkshakes: Coconut-Hot Fudge Milkshakes (No. 37). Mix 1 pint vanilla icecream, 1/4 cup milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla together; pour into glasses and top with hot fudge.
40. Triple Chocolate Stripe Heat the hot fudge to make Coconut-Hot Fudge Milkshakes. (No. 37; add 3 tablespoons to each cup. Combine 4 ounces of white chocolate and 2 tablespoons milk in saucepan. Stir occasionally. Combine 1 cup of chocolate ice cream with 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup. Layer the white chocolate and ice-cream mixtures in the glasses.
41. Peach Melba Combine 1 cup crushed raspberries with 1 to 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar. Combine 1 pint of peach ice cream with 1/4 cup milk. Layer in glasses with raspberry mixture. Add whole raspberries to the top.
42. Blueberry-Buttermilk: Simmer 1 cup blueberries, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice until syrupy; cool. Mix 1/4 cup buttermilk and 1 pint vanilla cream.
Smoothies, soups, and dressings can be a serious business. We set out to find models that could do the job.
43. Tiramisu Mix 6 ladyfinger cookies with 1/2 cup of coffee. Blend and pour into glasses. Blend 1 cup each vanilla frozen yogurt, coffee ice cream, and milk with 1 tablespoon each of milk and sweetened condensed Milk; add the coffee-ladyfinger mix to your coffee. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
44. Banana Nut: Mix 1 banana, 1 pint butter-pecan ice cream and 1/2 cup toasted peanuts with 2 tablespoons milk.
45. Butter-Rum Mix 1 pint butterpecan ice cream with 3 tablespoons butterscotch Sauce, 2 ounces dark Rum, and one pinch each of cinnamon cloves and cloves.
46. Butterscotch: Make Butter-Rum Milkshakes (No. 45) Replace the rum by scotch.
47. Ginger Spice: Mix 1 pint vanilla ice-cream, 1/4 cup milk and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon with 1/3 cup Speculoos ginger cookies spread (or 6 crushed gingersnaps soaked for 1/4 cup milk).
48. Red Bean and Tapota: Mix 1 pint vanilla ice-cream, 1/2 cup canned Azuki beans (Asian green beans), 1/4 cup milk, and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. In each glass, place 1/4 cup of cooked large pearl tapioca and top it with the ice cream mixture.
49. Sesame – Mix 2 tablespoons of ground sesame seeds with 1/4 cup warm milk for 30 minutes. Blend 1 pint vanilla cream with 1/2 teaspoon sesame oils.
50. Acai boost: Mix 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries and 1/2 banana. Add 1/4 cup of acai juice to the mixture. Add 2 tablespoons of protein powder.
Now Check ice cream milkshake menu how to make Official and Latest Information listed Below.
How to Make an Ice Cream Milkshake (Any Flavor)
14/05/2015 · Make 5 different Homemade Ice Cream Milkshakes including an Oreo Milkshake, Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake & more! Author: Gemma Stafford. Servings: 2. Ingredients. Banana-Caramel MilkShake; …
18 Milkshake Recipes You Must Try – Make Your Best Meal
21/04/2012 · The consistency of this milkshake is really really thick. It is similar to the one you get in ice cream parlor, coffee shops or restaurants. As per your liking you can add more milk to make it little thinner. But below proportions give the BEST. Variations: – Vanilla ice cream with almonds and pecans – Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips
FAQ ice cream milkshake menu how to make
How to make thick milkshake using ice cream?
How to make thick milkshake using ice cream: Take milk, ice cream, sugar and nuts in a blender. Start the blender till it gets smooth. Do not over blend otherwise the milkshake will become runny.
What ingredients do you need to make a milkshake?
To make a milkshake, you really only need two ingredients–milk and ice cream. For two milkshakes, you will need: 1 pint ice cream (try premium all-natural ice cream–low-fat ice cream will make your milkshake watery)
Can you make a milkshake with a blender?
Use these steps to make a milkshake using a blender: Let the vanilla ice cream soften at room temperature until it is the consistency of soft-serve. Add three generous scoops of ice cream to the blender, along with 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of whole milk. Squirt in 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup and add a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
How do you make a chocolate milkshake?
Chocolate Milkshake Recipe. In the meantime you can put the glass you’ll be serving the milkshake in into the freezer to let it chill. Add three generous scoops of ice cream to the blender, along with 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of whole milk. Squirt in around 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup and add a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.